We are pleased to announce that the latest and greatest OnlyKey software is now available! This release includes a new, easier to use desktop app for Windows/Mac/Linux to be used in conjunction with the latest OnlyKey firmware.
This release has a lot of improvements and new features. Here is the list of new features in this release:
- Support for Yubikey OTP with public key shorter than 16 bytes.
- Default for OnlyKey DUO challenge-mode is now set to press only, no challenge code required.
- Fixes for FIDO2 resident key backup/restore.
- Fix for PD Mode where if sysadmin mode is enabled device is unusable in PD Mode.
Backup Before Upgrading
Steps to Upgrade
$ pip3 uninstall onlykey-agent lib-agentand
$ pip3 install onlykey-agent. Python 3 is required.
Steps to Upgrade OnlyKey firmware
There is a tab named Firmware in the app. This may be used to load the latest firmware onto OnlyKey directly through the OnlyKey app.
- Download OnlyKey Standard Edition firmware
- Go to the Firmware tab in the app
- Follow the instructions in the app to load firmware
Signed_OnlyKey_3_0_2_STD.txt SHA 256 checksum: